Last Years Workshop was a HUGE Success! We had an amazing group of planners in our workshop and I still stay in contact with them. Many of them have started their business and have strived in their first year! Many have developed new ways to market their business and are seeing great results since last August. One planner in particular worked as an intern with my company after the workshop and got offered an amazing job opportunity as a lead event manager in an large, reputable event production company. Another planner who attended the workshop boosted up her company and now has 3 times the amount of clients she did when she attended and has been published in over a dozen magazines and wedding blogs. I am so proud of all of the accomplishments of the planners in the last 2 years so you can imagine my excitement for this years workshop. Please feel free to call me or email me should you have any further questions. I look forward to a fantastic and memorable workshop this year.
Dates: Wednesday, August 28th, 2013 and Thursday, August 29th 2013
Location: Miami Lakes, Florida (the exact address will be sent to you after the application has been submitted)
Times: 9am – 5pm Wednesday and Thursday
Day 1: The Business and Design Concepts Wednesday, August 28th 2013
(Breakfast and Lunch will be provided)
* Understanding Your Role as a Wedding Planner
* Knowing the Business. Establishing your Target Market, and Setting Company Goals
* Networking, Advertising, Research, and Investing Your Time
* Business Showcase, Developing your Website, and the World of Blogging
* How to work with the Bride and Groom throughout the Planning Process
* Grasping Inspirations, Themes, and Designing Unique Events
* Interactive Storyboard Development- team activity
* Guest Speaker
Day 2: All About the BIG day! Thursday, August 29th 2013
(breakfast and lunch will be provided)
* Managing Vendor Teams
* Timelines and Production Schedules
* Bride Getting Ready Suite and How to keep a Calm and Happy Bride
* Importance of Bridal Beauty with Guest Speaker and Guru, Gloria Pelo
* Details, Details, Details
* Plan, Set Up, and Coordination of a Ceremony and Reception
* Design, Decor, and Tablescapes
* Design Presentations with two of Miami’s Premier Designer and Guest Speaker
* Presentation of Inspirational Story Boards
* Q& A with Jackie Ohh… and some of the Best Planners in South Florida
Workshop Venue and Travel
For Information for travel and accommodations, please email email@example.com
Includes 2 full day Workshop and interactive learning, breakfast and lunch on both days and all materials needed for interactive storyboard team activity. The cost of the two day workshop is $495.00.
To attend the Workshop, Please email me at Jackie@JackieOhhEvents.com and include: Your Full Name, Your Company Name and Website (if applicable) and Your Contact Number.
I will respond to you with confirmation of your email and you will receive an invoice shortly after. The invoice will have payment instructions. Once I have received payment, you will receive a welcome email along with a workshop worksheet. It’s a simple work sheet to fill out so that I can get to know you a little better. Closer to the date, you will receive an email with our schedule of events and important information and directions. Please contact the office at 305.231.1230 or me cell 786.295.1641 if you have any questions or if you have a group interested in the workshop.
I am very much looking forward to this workshop and the chance to show you the wonderful world of being a Wedding Planner. See you in August!
Your registration is only secure once we receive both your registration form and your payment.
Please register early – seating is very limited.